Service Groups that will be at Pumpkinfest 2017:
- 1st Saugeen Shores Pathfinders & Rangers
- Bruce Shine Club
- Coping and Bereavement Support Groups of Ontario Inc.
- Friend of MacGregor Point Provinical Park
- Grey Bruce Motorcycle Touring Club
- Kids Street Nursery
- Lucan Biddulph Recreation Committee
- Port Elgin United Church
- Saugeen Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Saugeen Shores Heritage Committee
- Southampton Marine Heritage Society
- School Bus Drivers/Unifor Local 4268
- Bruce County 150th Trailer
- Escarpment Biosphere Conservancy
- Port Elgin & District Lions Club
- Saugeen Grannies
Port Elgin Pumpkinfest encourages Non-Profit Organizations to fundraise during the festival weekend in unique and creative ways.
Groups not wishing to perform a fee for service contract are encouraged to be creative in their fundraising activities by supplying an attraction to the festival. Such examples of this include a paintball booth, a puppet show, and a motorcycle show, as well as numerous raffles and barbeques.
The festival provides exposure to almost 60,000 people over the two days to create a spectacular fundraising venue. In the past years, close to 40 different non-profit organizations (with well over 300 volunteers combined), chose to fundraise at Port Elgin Pumpkinfest collecting over $40,000 each year, which stayed in our community to benefit various causes.
For more information about fundraising opportunities, please contact ac.serohsneeguas@tsefnikpmup